Skip to content

Permits and Licenses

Fireworks Permit

Fireworks Permits   Permits to use fireworks in the Town of Clover are required. There is no fee charged, however, a permit form needs to be filled out, signed and signed by the Town Clerk. Without the Clerk’s signature, the permit is invalid. Please request your fireworks permit forms from: Tracy Gillespey, Clerk Town of…

Read More

2020 Dog License

2020 DOG LICENSE   2020 Dog Licenses are now available for purchase for 2020. Dog Licenses expire December 31 and all dogs in the township must be vaccinated and licensed. According to Dog License Law, Chapter 174, Wisconsin Statutes, any dog over the age of 5 months must be licensed annually. The fee for this…

Read More

2020 Bark Bay Landing Annual Parking Permit

2020 BARK BAY LANDING ANNUAL PARKING PERMIT Cost is $35.00 for the year–January 1 through December 31     You can submit this form to the Treasurer and then drop off or mail your check. OR, you can print this form and return it by mail or drop off in the slotted door at the…

Read More