Fireworks Permit

Fireworks Permits


Permits to use fireworks in the Town of Clover are required. There is no fee charged, however, a permit form needs to be filled out, signed and signed by the Town Clerk. Without the Clerk’s signature, the permit is invalid.

Please request your fireworks permit forms from:

Tracy Gillespey, Clerk

Town of Clover

86870 Lenawee Road

Herbster, WI 54844

Phone: 714-774-3780