First Revision (additions underlined)
Town of Clover
TOWN PLAN COMMISSION
September 1, 2019, 4:30 PM
Call to Order:
Pete Berton appointed by Town Board for a term through April 30, 2023; Sheryl Isaksson as elected Town Board member appointed for a term through April 30, 2022.
Approval of Minutes: November 5, 2019 Meeting
Old Business: Selection by TPC of vice chairperson.
- Short-term Rentals in the Town of Clover
- A brief history and current status of Short-term rentals in the Town of Clover.
- Consideration of a DRAFT Ordinance for Regulating Short-Term Rentals within the Town of Clover, and a DRAFT Short-Term Rental Application and License. Action may be taken to make a recommendation to the Town Board.
- Special Use Permits (two requests submitted on one form)
- Class A Special Use Permit for RV Placement longer than four months requested by Bradley and Sarah Hughes.
- Class A Special Use Permit for Grading more than 200 square feet within 1,000 feet of Lake Superior requested by Bradley and Sarah Hughes.
Agenda prepared by the Plan Commission Chair. Pandemic precautions will be implemented.
Copies of the DRAFT short-term rental documents may be obtained by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Keith Koenning at 715 774 3475.
Notice posted by the Town Clerk not later than 4:30 pm August 30, 2020, at the Town Hall, Post Office, and on the Town’s website.