Town of Clover Sanitary District #1 – Meeting Minutes
Wednesday October 14, 2020 at 8:00 pm in the Meeting Room of the Town of Clover Town Hall (The Gym).
Called to Order at 8:45 pm
Roll Call: Present: Steele, Gillespey, Isaksson, Smith, Rebak; Absent: Stemwedel, Morelli
Approval of Minutes of:
Treasurer’s Report: September
Expenditures: Motion to approve batch S-1014. Motion to approve made by Steele/sRebak Carried Unanimous
Reports: (please see further reports below in packets)
Reports for Dumping from:
- #2 Septic Pumping & Excavating:
- August- Zero
- September – Zero
- Discussion/Likely Action related to Resolution #20201014, Actions Set Forth by the Commission Relating to the Overall Grade Point Average (GPA) of the Compliance Maintenance Annual Report (CMAR) Updated in June of 2020 and Reported for 2019 (see Packets)
- Motion: by Steele/sSmith to adopt resolution 20201014. Carried Unanimous.
- Discussion/Possible Action related to replumbing the discharge waste drain from Cell #2 at the Lagoons—Steele (under Reports see “Discharge Pipe from Cell #2 below)
- Motion: by Isaksson/sSteele to budget in 2021 to replumb the discharge waste drain. Carried Unanimous.
Any Agenda Items for next month or later
- Agenda Items for Next Month or Later:
- Conjoined commercial properties at #04-014-2-50-07-09-2 00-152-30000 that if sold separate will require unhooking from one and hooking up separately to the District Main
- Motion to adjourn 8:59pm
.Minutes prepared by the Commission Secretary.
- Minutes are unofficial until approved by the Commission.