Town of Clover Sanitary District #1 – Meeting Minutes
Wednesday July 12, 2023, at 8:00 pm in the Meeting Room of the Town of Clover Town Hall (The Gym).
Called to Order at 8:22 pm
Roll Call: Steele, Smith, Rebak, Pope, Gillespey, Felt, Morelli Also present, Peter Berton, Elizabeth Stevens, Kristin Mintzlaff.
Approval of Minutes of:
- June 14
- June 21
- June 27
Treasurer’s Report: June
Expenditures: Motion to approve batch S-0712. Motion to approve made by Steele/sPope Carried Unanimous
- Operations: Electricity usage for Lift Station #1 for June 2023 was 660 KW and for June 2022 was 1,019 KW
- Electricity usage for Lift Station #2 for June 2023 was 8 KW and last June was 16 KW
- Raw Lab Reports: for May within normal limits. Pond Sample
- Metered Gallons: June=
- Rain Fall in inches: June=
- Dump Station Reports:
- Birch Street: June=126,500 Gal (note: estimated 1st week as data not available)
- #2 Septic Pumping & Excavating: June= 4231 gal
Business: (NOTE: Public Comments specific to any agenda item will be taken prior to the particular agenda item, these will be limited to 3 minutes per speaker. Following this, the discussion will be limited to Elected Officials, unless an Elected Official requests specific information from a member of the Public)
- Discussion/Possible Action related to Ordinance review with Amendments incorporated from 2015 to Present—Steele
- Motion: By Steele/sSmith to adopt sanitary district ordinance with amendments incorporated from 2015 to present. Carried unanimous.
- Discussion/Likely Action related to Appendix A—Steele
- By Consensus: to approve with changes.
Any Future Agenda Items
Motion to adjourn 8:42 pm
Minutes prepared by the Commission Secretary.