Town of Clover – Special Meeting
A Special Board Meeting for May 31, 2023 meeting in the Town of Clover Town Hall (the Historic Gym)
Call to order: 4:31 pm
Roll Call: Gillespey, Rebak , Steele, Felt, Absent Smith, Pope, Morelli Also present: Mark Filonowich, Sandra Bodner, William Bodner, Patti Joswick, Tim Herstein, Gary Davidson, Renee Meyer, Joe Tilly, Michael Herrick, Jane Herrick.
Annoucement: Bark Point Road is scheduled to be pulverized, with in the next week to 10 days.
Discussion/Likely Action related to:
- Resolution #20230531, Resolution for Funding the Replacement Grader—Steele
- Motion: by Felt/sRebak to adopt resolution of the Board of Commission of Public Lands.
- Roll Call Vote: Barb Rebak Yes, J Erik Felt, yes, Beverly Steele yes. Passed
- Seeking a loan for funding the HVFD for Personal Protective Equipment ($27,344.89) –Steele
- Motion: by Felt/sSteele to obtain a loan from Security State Bank for the amount of 28000.00 for 5 years to cover Herbster volunteer fire department PPE. Carried Unanimous.
Motion to Adjourn 5:22 pm
Minutes prepared by the Town Clerk
Minutes are unofficial until approved by the Town of Clover Board.