Town of Clover – Special Meeting
A Special Board Meeting is being called for June 14th at 4:00 pm in the Town of Clover Town Hall (the Historic Gym)
Call to order: 4:00pm
Roll Call: Steele, Gillespey, Iskasson , Stemwedel, Fuller, Morelli Absent Smith also present Pat Murphy
- Use of gym now that COVID-19 restrictions have changed
- Motion by: Steele/sStemwedel to open gym with no restrictions (24/7) except for office area. Carried Unanimous.
- Firewood at the Town Campground
- Motion by: Stemwedel/sSteele to sell firewood at the campground for campers. Carried Unanimous.
- TOC Campground Host Job Description
- By consensus: to add reservation/computer capabilities
- Terms of Service for TOC Campground
- More research to be done and look at closing date to work with reservation system.
Motion to Adjourn 4:58pm
Minutes prepared by the Town Clerk
Minutes are unofficial until approved by the Town of Clover Board.