Town of Clover Sanitary District #1 – Meeting Minutes
Wednesday November 11, 2020 at 8:00 pm in the Meeting Room of the Town of Clover Town Hall (The Gym).
Called to Order at 8:04 pm
Roll Call: Present; Steele, Gillespey, Isaksson, By Phone Rebak, Absent Smith, Stemwedel, Morelli
Approval of Minutes of:
Treasurer’s Report: October
Expenditures: Motion to approve batch S-1111. Motion to approve made by Steele/sIsaksson Carried Unanimous
Reports: (please see further reports below in packets)
Reports for Dumping from:
- May 69,500gal
- June 71,000gal
- July 94,300gal
- August 69,800gal
- September 68,000gal
- #2 Septic Pumping & Excavating:
- Discussion/Likely Action repair and or replacement of 3 valves at the ponds that are either non-functional or operating with great resistance—Steele
- Item to add to the 2021 Sanitary district budget.
Any Agenda Items for next month or later
- Agenda Items for Next Month or Later:
- Conjoined commercial properties at #04-014-2-50-07-09-2 00-152-30000 that if sold separate will require unhooking from one and hooking up separately to the District Main
- Motion to adjourn 8:12pm
.Minutes prepared by the Commission Secretary.
- Minutes are unofficial until approved by the Commission.