Town of Clover Sanitary District– Meeting Notice
Wednesday, June 14, 2023 to follow immediately after the Town Board Meeting, likely by 8:00 PM or later in the Meeting Room of the Town Hall/Historic Gymnasium.
The public is invited to attend, you may walk at any time even though the door is closed—for heat conservation–, you will need to sign for the record, but there is no requirement to sign in separately if you wish to speak to any item. You may comment on anything that is not on the agenda during “Public Comments”. These comments will be limited to three (3) minutes. You are invited to be part of the discussion for any agenda item. You will not be limited to a three (3) minute time if contributing to the discussion of any agenda item, but should it seem the point of your speaking is not evident, you may be asked to clarify what your purpose is. Should it seem to the Chair that the same points are being repeated without additional information; the Chair will interrupt and list the points that have been heard to check that our hearing is accurate and asked if there are further points to be made.
NOTE: Packets are available for review at the office 1/2 hour prior to the Regular Board Meeting. This would be at 6:30pm.
Call to Order:
Minutes of: (see Packets)
Treasurer’s Reports: (see Packets)
Expenditures: Motion to approve batch S-0614-1
- Operations: Cell#2=Partially Emptied; Cell #1=Dumped into Cell #2 down to influent pipe level
- Raw Lab Reports: for May within normal limits. Pond Sample taken in May 2=Phosphorus 5.46 (high)
- Metered Gallons: May=356,000
- Rain Fall in inches: May=0
- Dump Station Reports:
- Birch Street:
- April: 71,350 Gal
- May: 87,063 Gal thru 5/24 + estimated to 5/31: 22,000 Gal=total estimated=109,063 Gal
- #2 Septic Pumping & Excavating:
- May: 16,287 gal (4,422 from outside TOC)
- Birch Street:
- Discussion/Possible Action related to Ordinance review with Amendments incorporated from 2015 to Present—Steele (see Packets)
- Discussion/Likely Action related to Resolution 20230614-1 related to 2022 CMAR—Steele
- Discussion/Likely Action related to Policy #20230614 – Smoking Policy—Steele (see Packets)
- Discussion/Likely Action related to Addition to Employee Handbook, p. 2—Steele (see Packets)
- Discussion/Likely Action related to Appendix A—Defer to Special Commission Meeting, June 28—Steele
- Discussion/Likely Action related to 2024 Budget—Defer to Special Board Meeting, June 28–Steele
- Motion to adjourn.
Agenda Items for Next Month or Later:
Agenda prepared by the Commission President.
Notice and agenda posted by the Clerk on or before 7:00 PM Tuesday, June 13, 2023. Posting is at the Town Hall, Post Office and Town Website. Distributed e-mail group also.
The Town Hall is accessible to those persons with physical disabilities. For assistance please contact the Town Office at 715-774-3780.