Town of Clover Sanitary District #1 – Meeting Minutes
Wednesday September 14, 2022, at 8:00 pm in the Meeting Room of the Town of Clover Town Hall (The Gym).
Called to Order at 7:57 pm
Roll Call: Present; Steele, Gillespey, Fuller, Smith, Stemwedel, Morelli Absent Rebak also present Rob Schierman, Lois Palmer, Mark Filonowich, Elizabeth Stevens, Pete Berton.
Approval of Minutes of:
- August 10, 2022
Treasurer’s Report: August
Expenditures: Motion to approve batch S-0914. Motion to approve made by Stemwedel/sSmith Carried Unanimous
Reports: (please see further reports below in packets)
- Dump Station:
Reports for Dumping from:
August 121844 gal
August No report
- #2 Septic Pumping & Excavating:
- August 0 gal
- Rob and Jennifer Schierman residential connection.
- Estimate for boring under road, look into over payment and if occurred to look at credit.
- Amendment #20220914-1 Ordinance #20150408 related to Haulers Dumping Septic Sludge from outside the Town of Clover Boundaries. deferred
- Amendment #20220914-2 Option 1 to Ordinance #20150408 related to Responsibilities for Connection deferred
- Amendment #20220914-2 Amendment Option 2 to Ordinance #20150408 related to Connection to the System Deferred
- Policies and Procedures for Robust Preventive Maintenance Program
- Motion: by Steele/sSmith to adopt policies and procedures for robust preventive maintenance program. Carried Unanimous.
Any Future Agenda Items
- Motion to adjourn 8:33 pm
Minutes prepared by the Commission Secretary.
- Minutes are unofficial until approved by the Commission.