Town of Clover Plan Commission
October 5, 2021
(main room and not in the meeting room)
Call to Order:
Approval of Minutes: June 1, 2021 Meeting
- Class A Special Use Permit for a short-term rental in R-RB zoning requested by Eileen Karpfinger.
- Class A Special Use Permit for a residence in A-1 zoning requested by Peter Spooner.
- 2023-2043 Comprehensive Plan, discussion and possible recommendations to the Town Board on the following:
- Town Board resolution in support of comprehensive planning and cooperation with Bayfield County, the Northwest Regional Planning Commission, and Wisconsin Coastal Management Program.
- Timeline for preparation of the 2023-2043 Plan (amendment number two).
- Grant Application for funding assistance from the Coastal Management Program.
- Budget request to the Town Board from the TPC for the 2023-2043 Plan.
Agenda prepared by the Plan Commission Chair, Keith Koenning, and questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice posted by the Town Clerk not later than 7 pm on October 4 at the Town Hall, Post Office, and on the Town’s website.