Town of Clover – Meeting Notice
September 13 at 7:00 pm in the Meeting Room of the Town of Clover Town Hall/Historic Gymnasium.
Notice statute 19.84(3)
Closed session 19.85(1)(C)
NOTE: feel free to come into the Meeting Room any time, the door may be closed to conserve heat.
The public is invited to attend, you may walk at any time even though the door is closed—for heat conservation–, you will need to sign for the record, but there is no requirement to sign in separately if you wish to speak during the Public Comment Periods. You may comment on anything that is not on the agenda during the General “Public Comments”. You may comment on any specific Agenda Item prior to the Supervisors discussion. All comments by a specific person will be limited to three (3) minutes.
NOTE: Packets are available for review at the office 1/2 hour prior to the Regular Board Meeting. This would be at 6:30pm
Call to order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
NOTE: The Regular Town of Clover Meeting will be adjourned at or about 8:00 pm. The Chair may reorder the agenda to accommodate the time limit.
- Saturday, October 1 the Transfer Station begins Winter Hours: Saturdays, 9:00am to 1:00pm only, NO Wednesday hours
- Saturday, September 23rd, 2023 Residential Hazardous, Prescription & Electronic Waste Collection, Great Lakes Visitors Center
Reports: (Please see Reports below this agenda for information and order of Reports).
General Public Comment:
Review Minutes for additions, deletions &/or corrections: (see packets)
- August 9
- August 16
Treasurer’s Report for:
Expenditures: Motion to approve the expenditure Batch
BUSINESS: (NOTE: Public Comments specific to any Main Heading, i.e. Government, Public Works etc of the agenda will be taken prior to that agenda section, these will be limited to 3 minutes per speaker. Following this, the discussion will be limited to Elected Officials, unless an Elected Official requests specific information from a member of the Public)
- Government: Public Comment regarding any of the items in this section
- Discussion/Likely Action related to the Schedule for Special Board Meetings with a limited agenda to working on the 2024 Budget–Steele
- Discussion/Likely Action related to a Class A Special Use Permit for grading more than 200sq’ within 1000’ of the Lakeshore for: (Please see TPC minutes of 9/5/23 for specifics)
- Driveway and turnaround at 89350 Bark Point Road in R-RB by Hydra Properties (Christopher G. and Katherine M. Larson)
- Driveway and turnaround at a property between 89340 and 89360 Bark Point Road in R-RB (Patric J. and Angela J. Digmann)
- Discussion/Likely Action related to a Class A Special Use Permit for one short-term rental at 14250 Touve Road in R-RB (Michael c. and Rebecca l. Fruncillo) (Please see TPC minutes of 9/5/23 for specifics)
- Discussion/Likely Action related to Initial Short-term Rental Application and License at:
- 89340 Bark Point Road (Jeremy and Sara Downs)
- 14250 Touve Road (Michael and Rebekka Frunncillo)
- Public Works: Public Comment regarding any of the items in this section
- Discussion/Possible Action related to hiring an Engineering Firm to assist with Request for Proposal(s) for reconstructing Bark Point Road from Hesse Road northeast to the West Driveway of the Boman property—Steele
- Discussion/Possible Action related to Request for Proposals (RFP) to WTA facilitators provision of grant review services for either a TRID or LIRP-S application (Please see NOTE #1 below)–Steele
- Motion to Adjourn into Closed Session for Discussion Only
- Motion to Reconvene into Open Session
- Future Agenda Items:
- Discussion/Likely Action related to Guidelines #XXXXXX, Property Owner application of Calcium Chloride to roadway adjacent to or transiting through the property
- Discussion/Likely Action regarding requirements virtual government meetings, after trial when an elected official is not available locally for a Board Meeting
- Discussion/Perhaps Action related to the establishment of Committees:–Felt
- Bark Point and Cemetery Road improvement
- On-Line Meeting related things, like procedures, equipment and the like and Social Media recommendations
- UTV/ATV/Snowmobile use of Town Roads (currently all town roads are open to UTV/ATV/Snowmobile use
- Motion to Adjourn
Agenda prepared by the Town Chair. Notice and agenda posted by the Clerk on or before 7:00 PM Tuesday, September 12, 2023. Posting is at the Town Hall, Post Office and Town Website. Notice and agenda are also distributed via email.
The Town Hall is accessible to those persons with physical disabilities. For assistance, please contact the Town Office at 715-774-3780.