TOC Sanitary District Minutes, March 9, 2022
Town of Clover Sanitary District #1 – Meeting Minutes
Wednesday March 9, 2022, at 8:00 pm in the Meeting Room of the Town of Clover Town Hall (The Gym).
Called to Order at 8:02 pm
Roll Call: Present; Steele, Gillespey, Fuller, Isaksson, Smith, Stemwedel, Morelli also present Burt Huyck, Guy Jardowski.
Approval of Minutes of:
Treasurer’s Report: February
Expenditures: Motion to approve batch S-0309. Motion to approve made by Fuller/sStemwedel Carried Unanimous
Reports: (please see further reports below in packets)
Reports for Dumping from:
January- 87000 gal
- #2 Septic Pumping & Excavating:
- February- 5671 gal
- Which of CMOM 2021 goals done.
- Hauler permit for #2 Septic pumping & Excavating Inc.
- Motion: by Steele/sStemwedel to approve hauler permit for #2 Septic pumping & Excavating for 2022 season. Carried Unanimous.
- Any Future Agenda Items
Ordinance for preventive Maintenance program for the future.
- Motion to adjourn 8:13 pm
.Minutes prepared by the Commission Secretary.
- Minutes are unofficial until approved by the Commission.