Town of Clover Sanitary District– Meeting Notice
Wednesday, October 11, 2023 to follow immediately after the Town Board Meeting, likely by 8:00 PM or later in the Meeting Room of the Town Hall/Historic Gymnasium.
The public is invited to attend, you may walk at any time even though the door is closed—for heat conservation–, you will need to sign for the record, but there is no requirement to sign in separately if you wish to speak during the Public Comment Periods. You may comment on anything that is not on the agenda during the General “Public Comments”. You may comment on any specific Agenda Item prior to the Commissioners discussion. All comments by a specific person will be limited to three (3) minutes.
NOTE: Packets are available for review at the office 1/2 hour prior to the Regular Board Meeting. This would be at 6:30pm.
Call to Order:
Minutes of: (see Packets)
Treasurer’s Reports: (see Packets)
Expenditures: Motion to approve batch S-1011
- Operations: Lower Pond=After opening and discharging for a day or so, it became plugged and Duluth specialty truck was called
- Raw Lab Reports: Not available at this time
- Metered Gallons:
- August= gal
- September=Not available at this time
- Rain Fall in inches: August= ”
- Dump Station Reports:
- Birch Street: September: 50,250 estimated, no outside dumps
- August estimate: 152,015 gal. Reported: 129,088 gal, one outside dump, reminding drivers regarding TOC boundaries NOTE: Significant difference between estimated from slips left in box by drivers and the report provided by Birch Street. Will analyze difference and report to Commission in November.
- #2 Septic Pumping & Excavating: 5,926 gal No outside dumps
Business: (NOTE: Public Comments specific to any agenda item will be taken prior to the particular agenda item, these will be limited to 3 minutes per speaker. Following this, the discussion will be limited to Elected Officials, unless an Elected Official requests specific information from a member of the Public)
Agenda Items for Next Month or Later:
- Discussion/Likely Action related to Appendix A—Steele
- Motion to adjourn
Agenda prepared by the Commission President.
Notice and agenda posted by the Clerk on or before 7:00 PM Tuesday, October, 10, 2023. Posting is at the Town Hall, Post Office and Town Website. Distributed e-mail group also.
The Town Hall is accessible to those persons with physical disabilities. For assistance, please contact the Town Office at 715-774-3780.