Town of Clover – Special Meeting
A Special Board Meeting is being called for August 3, 2021 at 7:00pm in the Meeting Room of the Town of Clover Town Hall (the Historic Gym)
Call to order: 7:00pm
Roll Call: Dale Fuller, Beverly Steele, Patti Stemwedel, Jack Smith, Sheryl Isaksson, Tracy Gillespey Iva Morelli, Barbara Rebak, Cecil Kavajecz, Louis Morelli, Shirley Nelson,Barb Moldenhaur, Paul Moldenhaur, Karen Vietmeier, Wally Vietmeier, Jill Arlov, Joe Katzenberg, Keith Koenning, Jennifer Schierman, Robyn Driessen Gail Reha, George Lazorik, Cindy Lazorik, David Coates, Sandy Coates, Lois Palmer, Glen Isaksson, Maureen Felt, Merv Shaffer, Margaret Shaffer, Leonard Isaksson, Scott Driessen, Larry Fickbolm, Dan Maki, Mike Blomquist.
Notice is hereby given that a Special Town Meeting of the electors, of the Town of Clover, Bayfield County, Wisconsin, will be held in the Town at the Town Hall (Historic Gymnasium) August 3, 7:00PM for the following purposes:
- Under Wisconsin Statues 60.10(2) To grant the Town of Clover board of supervisors limited authority specifically to grant a quit claim deed to transfer the property defined as Lot 8, Block 7, Plat of Orchard City , without restrictions to the Herbster community church by the adoption of a resolution of the electors of the Town of Clover, Bayfield County, Wisconsin.
- Motion: by Shirley Nelson/sStemwedel to do ballot vote. Carried
- By Consensus Tellers: Robyn Driessen and Keith Koenning
- Motion: by David Coates/sMerv Shaffer to adopt resolution 20210803-1
- Resolution 20210803-1 passed 27 yes 2 no 1 abstain with 2/3 majority vote.
Motion to Adjourn 7:17pm by Robyn Driessen/sKeith Koenning
Minutes prepared by the Town Clerk
Minutes are unofficial until approved by the Town of Clover Board.