SD Commission Meeting, May 10, 2023
Town of Clover Sanitary District– Meeting Notice
Wednesday, May 10, 2023 to follow immediately after the Town Board Meeting, likely by 8:00 PM or later in the Meeting Room of the Town Hall/Historic Gymnasium.
The public is invited to attend, you may walk at any time even though the door is closed—for heat conservation–, you will need to sign for the record, but there is no requirement to sign in separately if you wish to speak to any item. You may comment on anything that is not on the agenda during “Public Comments”. These comments will be limited to three (3) minutes. You are invited to be part of the discussion for any agenda item. You will not be limited to a three (3) minute time if contributing to the discussion of any agenda item, but should it seem the point of your speaking is not evident, you may be asked to clarify what your purpose is. Should it seem to the Chair that the same points are being repeated without additional information; the Chair will interrupt and list the points that have been heard to check that our hearing is accurate and asked if there are further points to be made.
Call to Order:
Minutes of: (see packets)
Expenditures: Motion to approve batch S-0510-1
- Operations: Cell#2=Partially Emptied; Cell #1=Dumped into Cell #2 down to influent pipe level
- Raw Lab Reports: for March within normal limits. Pond Samples were taken in April. April reports not received yet
- Metered Gallons: March=212,000
- Snow Fall in inches: March=39
- Dump Station Reports:
- Birch Street:
- #2 Septic Pumping & Excavating:
- Birch Street:
- Ordinance: Review with Discussion and Perhaps Action of Appendix (see packets—Sections I-VII should still be in the packets for reference)
- Ordinance Amendments:
- Discussion/Likely Action related Ordinance #20230510-1, Amendment to Ordinance #20150408, Sewer Use, related to hooking to the Main (see packets)
- Motion to adjourn
Agenda Items for Next Month or Later:
- Final Review of Ordinance with Amendments incorporated
- Appendix A revision
Agenda prepared by the Commission President.
Notice and agenda posted by the Clerk on or before 7:00 PM Tuesday, May 9, 2023. Posting is at the Town Hall, Post Office and Town Website. Distributed e-mail group also.
The Town Hall is accessible to those persons with physical disabilities. For assistance please contact the Town Office at 715-774-3780.