Volunteers Needed for 2023-2043 Comprehensive Plan Committee
2023 – 2043 COMPREHENSIVE PLAN COMMITTEE
What Future Do You Want to See for Herbster?
The Herbster beach, park, and campground open to everyone.
Franchise hotels, waterparks, and resorts?
Interested in knowing more, or in volunteering to help?
Please attend a special meeting on Saturday, July 23, 2022, at 10 am, at the Herbster Gym.
If you are unable to attend the meeting and are interested in knowing more or in volunteering, please contact Keith Koenning at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715 774 3475, before July 23rd.
This Town Plan Commission project to develop the 2023-2043 Comprehensive Plan and Future Land Use map begins July 1, 2022 and ends June 30, 2023. Volunteers are needed as follows.
- Plan Committee Chairperson
- Coastal Resources Work Group Leader and Group Members
- Agricultural, Natural, and Cultural Resources Group Leader and Group Members
- Housing, Transportation, Utilities and Community Facilities, Economic Development, and Intergovernmental Cooperation Work Group Leader and Group Members
- Issues and Opportunities, Implementation Work Group Leader and Group Members
- Land Use and Future Land Use Map Work Group Leader and Group Members
This is your opportunity to help shape the future of the Town!
The 2023-2043 Comprehensive Plan project is supported by the Town of Clover Board of Supervisors and the Wisconsin Coastal Management Program, in cooperation with Bayfield County and the Northwest Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission.
Reports and announcements about the project will be posted on the website herbsterwisconsin.com, 2023-2043 Comprehensive Plan. Members of the Town Plan Commission are Keith Koenning, chair; Chris Lehnert, vice-chair; James Stemwedel, Pete Berton, members; and Beverly Steele, member and Town Board representative.